RemLogic™ PSG Software
RemLogic is a full-featured software suite that includes file management, collection and review. It provides:
- Comprehensive and easy to use scoring and editing features.
- Manual and automated scoring during collection and review to optimize efficiency.
- Workflow designed around common daily tasks.
- High quality compressed digital video.
- Simple or intricate reports can be exported to MS-Word or MS-Excel.
- Integrated tools to help organize and track patient files and studies.
- Extensive data export capabilities.
- Derived signals such as XFlow™, XSum™ and RMI. (When Embla XactTrace respiratory belts are used)
- Event overlap protection.
- User customized event associations, available on-line and off-line with instant updates during editing.
- Oxygen event markers for viewing and reporting.
- View As Recorded and View As Scored displays of raw data.
- New Event type scoring and reporting as outlined by the AASM guidelines.
Versatile Data Acquisition Choices
- S4500 – Specifically designed to comply with the current AASM scoring requirements, this streamlined amplifier has a color coded input panel for simplified patient connection and records up to 32 channels.
- N7000 – This comprehensive PSG amplifier offers maximum flexibility with full 32 channel referential recording capability, and bipolar, respiratory and isolated DC inputs for a total of up to 60 channels.
- titanium™ – A compact and lightweight 34 channel PSG amplifier that can be used for both online and ambulatory applications.
- Embletta™ – The world-standard in portable diagnostic testing, the Embletta meets the American Academy of Sleep Medicine recommendations for Level III home study devices. The Embletta is the industry’s PG device of choice, and has been designated by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for use in their landmark study on Portable Monitoring in the Diagnosis and Management.